Still not sure if we can be of help? Check through some frequently asked questions and then send us a message.
E-tickets, are offered by many major airlines, and allow you to travel without a paper ticket, eliminating the worry of leaving your tickets behind. OneTravel.com offers e-tickets when they are available.
Bring government issued photo identification (such as a driver’s license or passport) to the airport. E-ticketed passengers must have a printed boarding pass in order to proceed directly through security for check in at the gate. Customers with check-in baggage or E-tickets who do not have printed boarding passes must go to the ticket counter prior to going through security checkpoints.
Unforeseen sickness, injury, or death of the Insured, a Traveling Companion, Immediate Family Member, or Business Partner. (Certain exclusions apply.) Requires medical documentation from a licensed M.D. Pre-existing medical conditions may be excluded.
The Insured’s principal residence being made uninhabitable by fire, flood or similar natural disaster, vandalism, or burglary.
- The Insured(s) being subpoenaed, required to serve on jury duty, hijacked, or quarantined.
- Being involved in or delayed due to an automobile accident en route to departure.
- Inclement weather that causes complete cessation of services for 24 hrs.
- Strike, resulting in the complete cessation of travel services at the point of departure and/or destination.
- A Terrorist Incident in a City listed on the Insured’s itinerary within 30 days of the Insured’s scheduled arrival. “City” means an incorporated municipality having defined borders and does not include the high seas, uninhabited areas, or airspace.
- A delay due to theft of passports or visas specifically required for the Insured’s Trip.
- Insured or a Traveling Companion being the victim of a Felonious Assault within 10 days prior to his/her departure date.
Reasons not covered:
- Carrier-caused delays such as mechanical difficulties
- Travel arrangements cancelled by the tour operator, airline, or cruise line.
- Change in plans (“I just don’t want to go.”).
- Normal pregnancy or childbirth.
- Financial circumstances (“I can’t afford to go.”).
- Business or contractual obligations (“My boss changed my vacation.”).
- Any government regulation or prohibition, war, civil disorder.
If the TSA determines that a traveler is eligible for expedited screening, information is embedded in the barcode of his or her boarding pass. A TSA Pre✓ logo or “TSA PRE” is also printed on the boarding pass near the traveler’s name.